Click here or on the SBHC Logo to link to the School-Based Health Center (link to SBHC1.com)
School-Based Health Services
The School-Based Health Center is offered here at New Britain Schools for the benefit of the students.
- Please note: School-based health services work in conjunction with the care provided by your child’s pediatrician and are not intended to replace regular care by your child’s primary health-care provider.
If you feel you may need a checkup, here is a quick outline of the SBHC
- Location – Down the hall from the main office, next to the school nurse's office
- Available Services - The SBHC offers many services including: Medical Services, Mental Health Services, and Dental Services.
- All children enrolled in the school based health services program are eligible to receive services regardless of insurance status. For medical and behavioral health services, CHC accepts most insurance plans and there are NO out of pocket expenses. For dental services, there is a small fee if there is no insurance coverage. If you have no insurance, please ask SBHC staff about HUSKY insurance.
- To begin receiving services, please go to www.SBHC1.com to sign up quickly and easily online!
- Or print and complete the enrollment form found here. Please note all parts of this registration/enrollment form must be completed, signed and returned to the Health Center or the School Main Office before your child can receive services:
Download the form in English or in Spanish